Classic White Picnic Cooler
Our coolers are exact replicas of the 1940s through 1950s all-steel "six-pack" Temprite and Action picnic coolers. This is the Junior model, the most popular of the collectible coolers.
The unit features chrome corners on the top edge, a chrome handle, and a chrome-locking bar. There is a built-in bottle opener on the side.
- Overall Dimensions: 11.5 inches in length, 9 inches in width, and 14 inches high
- Materials: Steel, aluminum, and insulation
- Finish: Scratch-resistant, rust-resistant, non-toxic, lead-free powder coating.
- Insulation: Refrigeration type
- Assembly: no assembly required