57 Chevy Raingear Wiper Kit with 2-Speed Switch with Delay.
The best most reliable wiper system for your Classic 1957 Chevy.
- 12-volt, 5-amp, 2 speed electric motor.
- Heavy duty brackets, links and wiper towers.
- Weather-sealed electrical parts.
- No drilling! Uses stock mounting points.
- Uses original arms, blades, trim, knob and bezel.
- Intermittent switch.
- Optional washer unit.
- Fully guaranteed.
- Includes comprehensive, illustrated installation instructions.
- Made in the USA with top quality materials.
- Replaces Unreliable Cables with Steel Arms.
- Will Clear Vintage Air Conditioning Systems.
Completely replace your original wiper system with all new state-of-the-art components. The old wiper transmissions are replaced with new splined shafts and steel actuating arms for positive operation. The new wiper motor mounts completely under the dash, hidden from view outside or inside. A special trim plate is provided to cover the hole in the firewall where the original motor and center drive was attached.
New wiring and a 2-speed Delay (off, low, high) switch also come with the kit. You may even adopt your original wiper knob to the new electric switch for a finished, original look. The kit comes complete less assembly lube, arms and blades, escutcheons and model-specific knobs for the switch. All those stock pieces will fit on our system.
If you've ever been caught in a heavy rainstorm with non-functioning or poorly functioning wipers, then you will agree that our Chevy Raingear wiper kit is a must-have on any driven classic!